Terms & Conditions of Use
Welcome to Carl Warren & Company’s website (hereinafter referred to as “Site”). This Site is owned and operated by Carl Warren & Company, and, by using the Site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions of use carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use, you should not use the Site.
- Agreement. These terms and conditions of use constitute an agreement (this “Agreement”) between you and Carl Warren & Company for access to and use of the Site. Each use of the Site by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
- Ownership. All content included on the Site is and shall continue to be the sole property of Carl Warren & Company or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the intellectual property owned by Carl Warren & Company or by any third party. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content on the Site is prohibited. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of the Site.
- Site Use. Carl Warren & Company grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use the Site solely for your own use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to reverse engineer or break into the Site. The use of the Site is at the discretion of Carl Warren & Company and may be terminated by Carl Warren & Company at any time.
- Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the Site.
- Third-Party Sites. The Site may contain links to third-party websites or other materials. Carl Warren & Company has no control over, and no liability for, any such third-party websites or materials. Carl Warren & Company makes no guarantees about the accuracy, currency, content or quality of the information provided in any such third-party websites or other materials, and assumes no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading or unlawful content that may reside in any such third party sites or other materials.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Carl Warren & Company and its officers, directors, shareholders, partners, employees and affiliates harmless from any liability, loss, claim or expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
- Disclaimer. The information provided on the Site is provided on an “as is”, “as available” basis. You agree that use of the Site is at your sole risk. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Carl Warren & Company disclaims all warranties of any kind regarding the Site, including, but not limited to, any express warranties, statutory warranties, or implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- Limitation of Liability. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstances will Carl Warren & Company be liable or responsible for any damages of any kind (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages), under any legal theory, arising out of or in any way relating to the Site, your Site use, or the content on the Site, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Your sole and exclusive remedy relating to your use of the Site shall be to discontinue use of the Site.
- Governing Law. The laws of the State of California, USA, without regard to rules regarding conflicts of law, govern this Agreement and any dispute between you and Carl Warren & Company regarding this Agreement or the Site. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts in Orange County, California, the USA for all disputes arising out of relating to the use of the Site or this Agreement.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is adjusted by any court or arbitrator of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- Contact Information. If you need to contact Carl Warren & Company for any reason regarding this Agreement or the Site, please use the following contact information:
Carl Warren & Company
Attention: Christina Coleman, Director of Technology of Venbrook Group, LLC
17862 East 17th Street, Suite 111
Tustin, California 92780
Tel: (657) 622-4220
- Acknowledgment. By using the Site, you acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.
- Termination. Carl Warren & Company reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site for any reason, without prior notice.
- Changes to this Agreement. Carl Warren & Company may change, update or modify this Agreement without notice other than posting the revised Agreement on the Site, and the Agreement in effect on the day you access this Site will govern your use. We will display an effective date on the top of this Agreement so you are aware of the most recent update. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your use of the Site constitutes acceptance of the provisions of this Agreement and your continued usage after such changes are posted constitutes acceptance of each revised Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, please exit the Site immediately.