Position: Support Specialist
Location: Los Angeles, California
Posted: December 20, 2018
About the Company
At Carl Warren, we are committed to investing in our employees’ development and providing a positive work environment where our employees feel valued. We are looking for a support specialist with 1+ years of office or clerical experience to join our team. This position is based out of Los Angeles, California.
- Completes forms, letters, and other communications. Sets up paper/electronic files and databases.
- Processes incoming/outgoing mail.
- Route internal/external inquiries to proper source
- Responsible for administrative tasks such as expenses, maintaining supplies, assembling certified mail, copying, faxing, scanning and filing
- May be called upon to perform additional duties as directed
- 1+ years of office/clerical experience
- 1+ years of receptionist or customer service experience
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft applications
- High school degree or equivalent; college degree preferred
About Carl Warren
Carl Warren is an employee-owned Third Party Administrator (TPA) with 150 employees and 20 locations across the country. We provide liability and property claims management and administration services to the private and public sectors, insurance companies and captives.
Why Work For Us?
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Comprehensive Benefits, to include Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), 401k, medical, dental, vision, life and disability, generous paid vacations and holiday
- Employee Training Programs
- Professional Development
- Work-Life Balance
- Flexible Hours
- Family-Like Work Environment
How to Apply
Email your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary expectations, with the email subject header “Support Specialist – Los Angeles”.