Position: Subrogation Specialist
Location: Tustin, California
Posted: December 19, 2018
About the Company
At Carl Warren, we are committed to investing in our employees’ development and providing a positive work environment where our employees feel valued. We are looking for a subrogation specialist with 2+ years of subrogation experience to join our team. This position can be based out of California.
- Pursue subrogation against individuals, businesses and insurance companies
- Utilize all means of collection available
- Maintain a current diary
- Negotiate settlements in the best interest of the client and properly document the outcome
- Answer calls from claimants, clients, and others
- 2+ years subrogation experience
- Experience negotiating liens with adverse parties, attorneys and carriers
- Ability to maintain accuracy and oversight in a professional office setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent follow up skills
- Bi-lingual skills a plus
About Carl Warren
Carl Warren is an employee-owned Third Party Administrator (TPA) with 150 employees and 20 locations across the country. We provide liability and property claims management and administration services to the private and public sectors, insurance companies and captives.
Why Work For Us?
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Comprehensive Benefits, to include Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), 401k, medical, dental, vision, life and disability, generous paid vacations and holiday
- Employee Training Programs
- Professional Development
- Work-Life Balance
- Flexible Hours
- Family-Like Work Environment
How to Apply
Email your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary expectations, with the email subject header “Subrogation Specialist – Tustin, CA”.