Position: Claims Adjuster
Location: Tustin, California
Posted: December 20, 2018
About the Company
At Carl Warren, we are committed to investing in our employees’ development and providing a positive work environment where our employees feel valued. We are looking for a Claims Examiner with 1+ years of claims handling experience to join our team. This position will be based out of Tustin, California.
- Uses knowledge/experience to determine if coverage applies to non-complex property damage and general liability insurance claims
- Uses knowledge, experience, and independent judgment to determine liability on non-complex claims
- Desk adjustment, to include communication with client’s employees, point of contact and file handling to the conclusion of assignments.
- Minimum of one (1) year in the claims insurance industry
- Excellent computer skills required
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) preferred
About Carl Warren
Carl Warren is an employee-owned Third Party Administrator (TPA) with 150 employees and 20 locations across the country. We provide liability and property claims management and administration services to the private and public sectors, insurance companies and captives.
Why Work For Us?
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Comprehensive Benefits, to include Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), 401k, medical, dental, vision, life and disability, generous paid vacations and holiday
- Employee Training Programs
- Professional Development
- Work-Life Balance
- Flexible Hours
- Family-Like Work Environment
How to Apply
Email your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary expectations, with the email subject header “Claims Adjuster – Tustin”.