Position: Claims Adjuster
Location: San Luis Obispo, California
Posted: September 26, 2018
About the Company
At Carl Warren, we are committed to investing in our employees’ development and providing a positive work environment where our employees feel valued. We are looking for a Claims Examiner with 3+ years of auto property damage and bodily injury liability claims handling experience to join our team. This position will be based out of San Luis Obispo, California.
- Desk adjustment, to include communication with clients’ employees, point of contact, and file handling to the conclusion of assignments
- Execute on client/Carl Warren strategies in order to acheive claims quality, customer service, and operational objectives
- Work effectively with partners/subcontractors to achieve satisfactory results on both the expense and indemnity costs.
- Could be called upon to perform additional duties, if needed.
- 3+ years of handling experience for auto property damage and bodily injury claims in the Property & Casualty industry
- 3+ years of litigation management experience is preferred
- Field investigation experience preferred
- Public entity experience is a plus
- College degree is preferred and a designation (e.g. AIC, AIM, ARM, CPCU) and/or insurance related courses are a plus
- Experience working in claims management systems and strong knowledge of Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Obtain and maintain necessary adjuster licenses
About Carl Warren
Carl Warren is an employee-owned Third Party Administrator (TPA) with 150 employees and 20 locations across the country. We provide liability and property claims management and administration services to the private and public sectors, insurance companies and captives.
Why Work For Us?
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Comprehensive Benefits, to include Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), 401k, medical, dental, vision, life and disability, generous paid vacations and holiday
- Employee Training Programs
- Professional Development
- Work-Life Balance
- Flexible Hours
- Family-Like Work Environment
How to Apply
Email your Cover Letter and Resume, including salary expectations, with the email subject header “Claims Adjuster – San Luis Obispo, CA”.